Do you have a burning desire to write a business or non-fiction book?
Have you wanted to write a book for years, but you just can’t seem to find the time to do it? Do you worry that perhaps your writing skills aren’t up to the job, but you really want to share your knowledge and help others by writing an engaging and relevant book? If this sounds like you, perhaps a ghostwriter is the perfect solution.
With many years’ experience of writing professionally and for a wide range of sectors, I am able to work with my ghostwriting clients to bring their stories to life. Part of the ghostwriter’s role is to understand the character and values of the client and inject them into the manuscript, along with the client’s voice, of course. My goal is to create a damn good read that solves your target audience’s problems. Launching a book is daunting, especially if you’re self-publishing. With over two decades of experience in Marketing and PR, as a result I can advise you on building an audience so that you can launch your book with a bang!
How it works:
- We work together to create a structure for your book
- We record 12-16 hours of interviews, going through each chapter – don’t worry, not in one go!
- If you’re a podcaster, we can work from transcripts of your show, cutting interview time
- As a ghostwriter, I take on board your character and the way you speak when writing your book
- I create a sample chapter based on interviews
- After feedback on the sample chapter I continue to write the rest of the book
- Chapters are submitted to you upon completion
- When all chapters are submitted, we make edits and optimise the copy
Start taking action now and make that dream book a reality!
Book a FREE no-obligation 15-minute Coffee Chat here.